Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Review: Java's

Flat White Latte Art- Java's on Gibbs Street

Java's is one of my favorite places to get coffee! I have been going there for about 4 years. It is a great place because it reminds me of all the memories with my friends. In high school, my friends and I went to Java's to hangout and catchup. We always go back when they come home every break.

I love how RIT has Java's! When I first came to RIT, I didn't realize that it was on campus and I was so confused when I saw everyone with Java's signature cups. It made my semester when I found out that I could get it on campus. At the time, my favorite drink was a shot in the dark made with Pittsford Dairy chocolate milk, which is always delicious!

After I went to Java's more often, I tried many other drinks. I tried the Chaplin, which is two shots of espresso with vanilla and milk over ice, so good! Now it is my go to drink on a nice summer day. 

Honestly, if you have never been to Java's you really should! The atmosphere is relaxing and the coffee is always good. If you go to the one on Gibbs Street, you feel inspired by the Eastman School of Music and the Eastman Theater, which is always a great feeling! 

Chaplin before class-Java's at RIT

No comments:

Post a Comment